Formerly this was the St. Paul of the Cross Church, after the congregation moved from it's original spot next to the St. Paul of the Cross Cemetery a little further down on the opposite side of the street. The first service was Christmas Mass in 1949, the last mass was Christmas 1988. The Dayton Historical Society bought the parsonage and church building, having held it's first meeting here in July of 1989. The museum houses many artifacts from the residents of the Town. They are also trying to build and maintain a research library of various forms as all of the Town's early vital records and minutes were lost in a bindery fire in Buffalo, NY.
9561 Rt. 62
Dayton, NY 14041