The Association's permanent meeting site, and shelter for historical artifacts and genealogy records, is in the former United Methodist Church located at 25 N. Second Street in the village of Allegany. The church, a local historical landmark, was constructed in 1855 by the Methodist Episcopal Congregation, one of the earliest religious societies in the village. The Association now owns the building. The layout of the church has been preserved, including the original pews and pulpit.
- May 1st- Sept 30: Please follow them on their Facebook page to keep up to date on their events and exhibits!