Articles Categorized as
The original Town of Coldspring, consisted of the present Towns of Napoli,
Coldspring and a small portion of South Valley, and was renamed Napoli in 1828.
In 1837, the Town then named Napoli was divided forming the current Towns of
Napoli and Coldspring. (In 1837, the Town of Coldspring still contained a small
portion of the Town of South Valley)