The gas line through the rural area of Otto and East Otto has been being replaced during the last few years which would be 2012 -2015. Here we have photos 100 years ago, these are from 1913 when the lines were being installed. These photos are from a collection in the Medora Ball Museum. Ron Pfeffer digitized them and sent them to us.
These are the labels on the pictures:
B-030 Corner of Main & South Street in Otto - Gas Line Pipe in front of Otto Drug Company – 1913 B-031 South side of Main Street in Otto - Gas Pipe Truck and Crew – 1913 B– 029 Crawford House on right - 1913