This article is a reprint of news from September 26, 1913. It was found in the September 25, 2013 issue of the Randolph Register:
Three thousand people, it is estimated attended the opening of the model barn of the farm of the Honarable A. T. Fancher at West End Saturday and Sunday afternoons. The new structure comprises a spacious main section 127 X 50 feet and two wings at the east side. It is a lofty frame structure build on cement blocks and its gabled roof is surmounted by a number of ventilators each bearing a gilded weathervane. The completeness of its equipment is a source of wonder. Concrete floors with special brick of clay and cork form the floors of the stalls. Concrete mangers, hanging stanchions, a special litter carrier system running on an overhead track are only a few of the amazing features. The approximate cost was around $16,000.
This farm is still operating as a working dairy farm in 2016. The Valent family has owned and operated as such for over 70 plus years. The buildings can be viewed when traveling along Route 86 across from the Casino in Salamanca, New York.