Randolph

The Town of Randolph, (so named by the early settlers who arrived from Randolph,
Vernant), was erected from the Town of Conewango in 1826.  It was reduced in size
by the formation of the Town of South Valley in 1847.

The principal waterway of the Town is Conewango Creek.  The Atlantic & Great
Western Railroad, affording the townspeople good shipping facilities to the
principal cities of the South and East, had a station at the Village of Randolph.

Syndicate

Subscribe to Syndicate