Little Valley

Little Valley was formed from the Town of Perry, and was the fourth town to be
organized in the County.  Little Valley's first formation, in 1818, included the
present towns of Leon, Conewango, Randolph, South Valley, Coldspring, Napoli,
New Albion, Mansfield, Salamanca, Red House, and Little Valley.  Following
several divisions, the Town of Little Valley as it exists today was formed in
1854.

Syndicate

Subscribe to Syndicate