East Otto

The Town of East Otto was formed from Otto in 1854.  A portion each was annexed
to Otto, from Ellicottville and Ashford, in 1858 and 1866 respectively.  Its
northern and northeastern boundaries are irregular, following the Cattaraugus and
Connoisarauley Creeks.  One can see Lake Erie, more than 20 miles away, from some
of the hilltops.

Syndicate

Subscribe to Syndicate